About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Blue Monday Again

Happy Labor Day, and happy Blue Monday. We are spending this holiday safe and dry inside since tropical storm Lee is camping out on top of us.


I am linking up with Ruby Jean for my Blue Monday. Don't miss her awesome post today.

I spent a little time with my parents recently while my mom was recovering from surgery. Both of my parents are really talented. My dad is an artist and my mom does beautiful hand embroidery. They both have many other talents as well, not the least of which is parenting.

While at their home I took some pictures of this storage building that my dad painted a few years ago. I love just walking through their yard and seeing this huge painting wrapped around this building.

I know it isn't entirely blue, but I think there's enough to make it count.

You can check out the other Blue Monday post by clicking the button below.



1 comment:

  1. Oh Mindy that is Certainly Blue enough...And not to mention just simply AMAZING...Your Daddy is very talented...Thank you for sharing this...

    ReplyDelete