About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Friday, September 2, 2011

Gratitude

I have been so negligent of my gratitude list. It's okay to remind me. I sometimes need that. Here is my list for today:


33 Mercy, oh how I’m thankful for mercy!

34 Memories

35 Wind, Isn’t wind refreshing sometimes?

36 Really good books

37 Beautiful music

38 Acceptance that comes with age

39 Freedom

40 Choices

41 Bread

42 Sweet unexpected words of appreciation

43 Sunsets

43 That changes can be made

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for stopping by and visiting my blog, Mindy. I'm glad to have found yours :) Love your gratitude list. I wholeheartedly agree with #33, 36, 38, 41, 42 -- well, all of them! You had asked about how my tomato cologne turned out. I responded over at my blog, but the short answer is: don't try this at home :o. I would love to read more about the beauty products you and your ?SIL, was it? made one year. They sound really intriguing. Have you posted about them? I'm always up for a good experiment.

    ReplyDelete