About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Sunday, September 25, 2011





The grand sons are outnumbered by the grand daughters five to three. So I wanted to post a little, little guy love today. I had new pictures of all three grandsons, but my point and shoot camera got dropped and somehow replaced the pictures I took of Spidey with pictures from 2007! No joke. The weird thing is those pictures have been deleted from my camera for four years. Now just how can that be? I haven't a clue, myself. I'll have to take some more pictures of my little Spiderman soon and post them.

Meanwhile here are the two other little guys. Dino here trying to fish with two poles at the same time. I'm sure he's seen his Gran attempt such a stunt somewhere along the way.

Here Pooh Bear, is enjoying a visit with the horses.


2 comments:

  1. Oh So ADORABLE Mindy...Your Family is so precious...and what a Blessing that you get to be involved in their lives on a daily basis....Have a wonderful week...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boys or girls they seem to be breed them cute at your place!

    ReplyDelete