About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Favorite Things Friday

I'm joining Shay from Quilting in My Pajymas again this week for Favorite Things Friday.

Flowers are always a favorite of mine, especially the kinds that bloom all through out the summer.
Fall will soon be here and these pretty blooms will soon be history for this year, but they sure have been pretty while they lasted.








Have a great weekend and take a little time to linger a little while among the flowers.


Check out some of the other favorites by clicking on the button below.

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I love the wispy pink ones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely flower pics, I have most of those flowers here too. I love hydrangeas but they don't like growing very well here. The bougainvillaea looks beautiful trailing over the railing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I LOVE flowers...everything about them...Color Smell, Looks...God is so gracious to share His wonderful creation with us...Oh and I love the Pineapples...I could eat it all day..if it didn't make my mouth itch..: )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great favorite and beautiful photos. I love lingering amidst such vibrant flowers. Happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this - my favorites are hydrangeas and coleus! thanks for sharing - have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. They're all so pretty! Wish I had your green thumb! Thanks for sharing. Happy FTF! ☺

    ReplyDelete
  7. Are all those flowers from your garden? Im insanely jealous because I have a black thumb.

    Hydrangeas are my favourites(and one of the few things I can grow)

    Your pictures are gorgeous. It must be lovely to have a garden like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your photos are gorgeous and I want to say a big thank you for adding to my wonderful feeling of Spring! Great FTF.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours! I have a black thumb like Shay so hardly any flowers here, Gardenias seem to be hardy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have a few of my favorite blooming flowers as well..like the yellow lantana and the purple and pink petunia's. What is the flower in the 7th photo is that a bouganville. Trish

    ReplyDelete
  11. Flowers are a great FTF. You have some lovely ones.

    ReplyDelete