About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Rainy Days and Sewing



I usually love rainy days, but when they come a week at a time I start feeling a little dreary.  Today was such a day.  On top of the weather I had a little dental mishap with a temporary crown, and my dentist is in Seattle........NOT GOOD!!  My daughter, who is very pregnant had scalded her tummy with boiling water, and something is wrong with Sweet Cheeks.  She has cried inconsolably this evening, which is very unlike her. 

I did get to do a little sewing.  I made a little shoulder bag from material left over from the computer sleeve and the last skirt I made.  Except for the length of the strap, I really like it.

1 comment:

  1. I love it Mindy!! You should sell those! I'd buy one!

    ReplyDelete