About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

A Bag and Sister Love





I caught a rare shot of sweet, sisterly love a couple of days ago, and thought I'd share it.  I really need to get some hard copies of pictures.  I haven't had any printed in ages.  












I haven't sewn much lately, but I did make a tote for my daughter.  She started homeschooling this week and I thought she might use it to carry books or whatever.  

It is four o'clock in the morning.  I usually only see this time of day dimly, if my bladder awakens me.  However, curtsey of an afternoon iced mocha yesterday I've been wide awake since two-thirty.   I'm sure you have caught on to the the fact that I'm not normal (if there is such a thing, I kinda have doubts, myself.)  Instead of getting a boost of energy immediately after ingesting caffeine, the effect holds off and kicks in many hours after consumption and then my eyes pop open. So I'm thinking I need to get up in the middle of the night and make coffee so I'll wake up perky. 


No comments:

Post a Comment