About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas Card Out-Takes!





















There is plenty of fuzziness

For the past several years my daughter has asked me to come snap some pictures of them to try and make that very memorable Christmas card, and I adore that job. I'm not a great photographer, but with subject matter like grandkids who can miss?

Well, sometimes I do, and here are some of those misses.

It's hard to capture that ambiance of the tree, family, lights, and love when you're just a point and shoot kinda gal.


some cute but too dark











































funny faces










































clothing mishaps.




There were plenty other out-takes, but you get the general idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment