About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Baby Shower




























I made two sets of these, one for a little boy, shown here and the other for a little girl.  Sorry, I didn't get a picture of it.  I made and delivered it while my camera was away from home.








I was invited to two baby showers last weekend.  I had to miss one because of a previously planned party, but the one I attended was a lot of fun.  It was for a high school friend of my daughter's.  They both are expecting little boys very soon.


There were 11 children five and under at this shower, how sweet!  

The refreshments were wonderful.  You can see Angel Eyes enjoying the pecan tassies.  My! were they tasty!  
































And Sweet Cheeks practicing  parenting here:






























Then a little sisterly love between Scooter and Sweet Cheeks, so glad I captured that even if it is a little fuzzy.

No comments:

Post a Comment