About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Sunday, July 19, 2009

Happy Surprise!
























My wonderful sister-in-law from Atlanta, I will call her Lucy and our friend, I'll call Jae sent a great big goody box to the kids and I this week.  Well, actually they sent two!  It was like Christmas in July.  One box was full of games, toys, sticker books, patterns and all sorts of good stuff.  The next was full of clothes bought at a consignment shop in their area that was having a wonderful sale.  I couldn't believe the deals they got.  Anyway, nestled in the clothing box were several wonderfully fun things for me.  








I am crazy about little vintage planters.  I'm sure I have shared that before.  Aren't these the cutest little things?  They work really nicely in the bathroom that I have recently taken over after our son got married and moved out.  They add a nice feminine feel don't you think?


No comments:

Post a Comment