About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Sunday, July 26, 2009








I have gotten a little sewing done lately.  I made another sunsuit for one of the granddaughters and a skirt for myself.  I'll try and get a model for the sunsuit.  Here is the skirt.  I made it from material left over from the baby sling I made earlier.  

I had fun with some of the grand kids this weekend.  They were all about pretend.  First we were princesses getting ready for a royal ball, then we were robbers holding up a train, then we were on a boat and the captain gave us orders to carry out.  There were other intermittent parts of stoy lines that I couldn't follow, but tried to merrily play along the best I could.  The dress up box came out, which is dwindling down to just scarves, a couple of hats and a boa, because they want to take all of the good stuff home with them when they go.  That's fine, because Scooter usually has on some type costume when I go to visit at their house and I know all of the props get put to good use.  This time even Gran and Rusty, the dog, couldn't escape a little role playing and wardrobe changes. 


 Vivid imaginations make up for lack of good props.  

No comments:

Post a Comment