About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Monday, April 27, 2009

Another Precious Birthday




I am very blessed with grandchildren!  Sunday we enjoyed celebrating another birthday of a precious granddaughter.  She had so much fun!  It was so adorable to watch her pushing her babies around in her stroller.  Oh, how I wish I could freeze their joy, wonder, and innocence and keep it alive forever.  Since I can't I'll just have to settle for hanging on tightly to each moment I have with them at this stage of life. Isn't the doll cake her mom baked great!

2 comments:

  1. This so takes me back to when I was a girl (err kid cuz I'm still a girl!). I had one of these cakes when I was little and one of my favorite christmas memories is when my sister and I received green buggies for our dolls. I so had my sister in that thing before the day was out! I can also remember my first pair or sneaker sakes and how I felt unstoppable when upgrading to white boot skates a few years later - man I had fun! I too wish at times those days were frozen, or at least had the ability to transport and be re-experienced now. had fun back then I can only imagine what fun I'd have now! Thanks for this lil'trip down memory lane.

    I wish you the best and cherish every moment - Like you do now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yeah! I'd give anything if I could go back too!

    ReplyDelete