About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Friday, May 1, 2009

funky tree hat rack


Okay, today's post has nothing to do with my creative ventures, instead I'm sharing what my creative counterpart has had up his sleeve.  He found this really neat tree in the woods on the property and he has been watching it for some time now.  The tree somehow grew in a complete circle.  Every year while out in the woods he would routinely go by and examine this freakish tree.  Well, the tree died this winter and so he cut it down and dried it out and made this really cool hat rack out of it.  He isn't quite through with the base, but as soon as he is it will find its new home in our foyer.  

No comments:

Post a Comment