About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009


  We took an impromptu trip to town today and I caught a couple of cute shots of the girls without them knowing, and then another few with them hamming it up.  




















































Here is a sweet little dress I just finished for Scooter.  I hope it is long enough.  The last two I made for her got passed down to Sweet Cheeks because they were too short.  For some reason I think kids grow more in the spring and  summertime.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for stopping by my May Blog Giveaway!

    Your girls are adorable. Dontcha just love making those little dresses?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes! I love sewing for them, and at this age they still appreciate it, which is nice!

    ReplyDelete