About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Camping Trip





























I spent a lovely weekend camping with some of my family.  We enjoyed the many wildflowers that were blooming and the pleasant weather of spring.  We cooked simple meals on a grill my hubby rigged up with rocks and a few sticks of wood, and other things we cooked in the Dutch oven.  Nothing taste quite as good as food cooked and eaten out of doors.  We sat around the fire in the evenings and listened to the creek gurgling, the whippoorwills calling, and the sound of a distant train.  

Forgive the placement of the pictures.  I can't figure how to make them go where I want them.


















My middle brother and his wife

my parents
Hubby

No comments:

Post a Comment