About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, April 9, 2009

My son and his beautiful new family




















If you have followed my blog at all you have seen my gorgeous daughter and her adorable family.  Now it is time for you to meet my son and his new family.  Not only have I gained a beautiful new daughter-in-law, but two more wonderful grandchildren.  They had a country wedding and the photographer Tiffany Coker from Avant Images did an amazing job.  These are just a few of the pictures from their wedding that she is sharing at her blog.  Check it out!  We can't wait to see the rest of the pictures.  She has us waiting with baited breath for more.  Our friends keep telling us they have only seen pictures like this in bridal magazines.  Thank you Tiffany for recording this precious day in such an artistic and beautiful way.  


No comments:

Post a Comment