About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Great Gifts!!!!





I've got to show you all the most wonderful gift my sister-in-law and her friend, (of course she's my friend now too!)  made for me.  Isn't it beautiful???  I haven't found the right shams to go with it yet, so I draped a lovely scarf a friend from Turkey sent me over my pillows.  They go pretty nicely together don't you think?  

Our friend sent me home with various other treasures, to many to list out.  I have to share a picture of this one with you.  It is a darling tea set, you'll notice the creamer got turned around, that's because my precious little granddaughter was visiting me and it was just too much of a temptation for her.  I didn't notice when I was taking the pictures, but after I loaded them up I did.  Now look at that angelic little face, do you see the slight hint of mischief in those eyes?


No comments:

Post a Comment