About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Wrapping up California








Wrapping up my California series for now. Maybe the future holds another trip. I certainly hope so, we had such a wonderful time! We just happened to be present for Big Hat Day, and some of us participated at a higher rate than others.













It was a fun day taking in the town, and antique shops along with the festival and good ole' kettle corn! I love that stuff!



We are talking BIG HATS here!




We took in a Little League game with a very special pitcher, and some darling little spectators!







On the day we went to Carmel we visited Clint Eastwood's ranch it was really lovely with sheep grazing on the fields, and the landscaping was gorgeous!



Of course everywhere we went was gorgeous, each place in a different way.

No comments:

Post a Comment