About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

More Fall Sewing

I finally got around to finishing these little outfits for the girls. I made Belle's earlier and wanted to get the rest of the girl's finished before autumn passed us by. The fabric is some I bought at least two years ago. The pattern for the dresses and for Belle's top came from the patterns in the book Little Girls Big Style The book has several different dresses, tops, and ruffled pants patterns.

I didn't make the pants by the pattern in the book because I had another pattern already cut out, so I used it. The book however was very easy to understand, and the instructions were very clear and easy to follow, with pictures of almost every step. I plan to make several more pieces from these patterns. I love that with a few pattern pieces you can make such a variety of outfits.




2 comments:

  1. Mindy you did such a great Job!!!!! And your granddaughters are adorable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! What darling outfits! Thanks for the kind words about my book. I hope you continue to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete