About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Harvest Time



Every year

when I see this
it always reminds me of
"Say not ye, There are yet four months, and then cometh harvest? behold, I say unto you, Lift up your eyes, and look on the fields; for they are white already to harvest. John 4:35"

and it remind me that it is time.......we must get busy! So many need us to share God's amazing love with them. So try to remember this week, it's harvest time.

2 comments:

  1. My brother in law used to work in the wine industry and harvest was such a busy time. I don't envy you all that hard work but the field does look magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shay, this is just a field I passed by on the road the other day. I shot these photos from the car window while sitting at a red-light.

    ReplyDelete