About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Farmer Girls





I stopped by yesterday to help my daughter with a sewing project she was working on, and she and Sweet Cheeks met me at the door. She looked so cute in her apron and braids, it reminded me of when she was a little girl.




Sweet Cheeks asked instantly if I wanted to see the garden. Before I left she took me on a tour and I snapped a few shots. The girls are really enjoying it, and were heartbroken when their chickens ate their pepper plants.












I always wanted to play hide and seek in a giant cornfield when I was a kid. Seeing them peeking out from the corn reminds me of that.

No comments:

Post a Comment