About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Monday, May 10, 2010

Modkid's Frida Pattern, Alexander Henry' Willow Grove Fabric





I bought Alexander Henry's Willow Grove fabric while on the shop hop in Atlanta earlier this year. I knew I wanted to do something for one of the girls with it, but wasn't sure what. I also bought this great pattern from Modkids. It finally dawned on me this weekend to pair the two together, and I think it turned out darling. This was a birthday dress I made for Angel Eyes, Sweet Cheeks fell in love with the dress and wanted to try it on first. She kept walking around saying, "I'm a princess." So now I think I may have to order more to make her a dress.



Just finished a second dress for the other birthday girl. I made this one with three different fabrics as suggested in the pattern. I'm not sure which one I like best.

Keep checking back because sometime this week I will have a giveaway.

No comments:

Post a Comment