About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Baby Kisses and Quilts
































I had a wonderful day; I got to kiss all of my babies in one day. Life is good! I'm sure they would not all appreciate me calling them babies.


I'm working a real quilt, one made from a pattern and lovely Jane Sassaman fabric. I can't wait to finish it and see how it turns out. It is pretty busy looking so far, but I have hopes that it will all come together nicely. Here is some of what I have so far. I shouldn't have photographed it laying on the fabric as I did. You can't really tell what is part of the square. I'll show more pictures as I get more done. Hopefully the next ones will be better.


1 comment:

  1. First, I would like to say I'am sorry for the loss of your wonderful pet. I have a little girl, Muffin, who has been ill. She has her own little room (blog). If you click on her phot if you go to my blog you can see her there. Your work is most beautiful, my friend. Such a nice family also. Thank you for sharing. Happy Quilting!

    ReplyDelete