About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Saturday, April 3, 2010

Springtime







The joys of finding Easter Eggs,
















   ...being fascinated by the ants found working in a tree, full of awe at the wonder's of nature,



carefree days of youth, I wish I could feel that way again.  One good thing about being a grandmother is that I do get a glimpse into that from time to time through their eyes.

  

One drawback may be that tomorrow when I go to church and ladies around me have perfectly manicured hands with impeccable nails, I will be trying to hide my food color dyed fingers underneath the hymn book.  It's a small price to pay for the wonderfulness I enjoy.  





No comments:

Post a Comment