About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Bombed

Well, no pictures today.  You should be happy about that.  I had a day of leisure today so I thought I'd try a couple of new recipes, both bombed.  Okay, there was plenty of day left and I was still feeling ambitious so I tried to make myself a new dress......mistake! After making major adjustments and taking up 2 inches on each side, you could still hold a small circus in that tent of a dress!  I finally put the dress aside,  maybe I'll work on it another day.  I'm thinking on my next day of leisure I'll just stay in bed.

1 comment:

  1. Well shucks! I hate when that happens. Some days ARE best spent in bed reading, napping, writing letters, napping, and watching bad TV!

    ReplyDelete