This is the new dress I made by a pattern from Indygo Junction, and material bought on the Greater Atlanta Shop Hop. I made it by a pattern a size too large actually a couple of sizes too large. I tried to alter it by adding box pleats to the center back and front, and it is wearable, but it still needs adjusting. I'm going to try it again using a smaller size, we'll see what happens. I'm learning a little by reading some of the vintage books I've been buying on pattern altercation. I just have to get brave and try it before sewing instead of trying to alter my mistakes after the fact. I'm not giving up though, I'm going to keep trying until I learn to sew clothes that fit like they should.