About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Friday, March 26, 2010

Atlanta Quilt Shop Hop

















































































































It's been a week, and I don't think I am still fully recovered.  Oh, but I did have fun!

The shop hop was amazing.  I had a blast with my cohorts riding, laughing, eating, longing for so many fabrics and the sewing knowledge to use them, and buying more than I should have!

Isn't this quilted van amazing?  It was parked at the Red Hen Fabric Shop.  The pictures really don't do it justice.

I got so caught up in the fun I didn't take nearly enough pictures along the way.  I did however take plenty of pictures of this van because it fascinated me so.  

No comments:

Post a Comment