About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Isn't He Lovely?


Our beautiful new grandson arrived this week.  He is just precious!  It never ceases to amaze me how instantly your heart knits to a newborn.  The whole perspective of life is changed instantly when you first lay eyes on them, and you are never the same again.  Your heart just expands filled anew with joy, hope, and love all in the space of a single moment.  

Excuse me, but I'm a gushing grandmother, and no matter how many grandchildren I have each one will always be special with a place all it's own in my heart.  Each time it is like it's the very first one, exciting and new all over again.  It never gets old or loses its wonder. I am so blessed!



No comments:

Post a Comment