About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Sewing and Sweet Dedication




Sunday was a special day. My daughter and her husband had baby Thumper dedicated to the Lord in the morning service. Of course, in their hearts this dedication took place as soon as they knew they were expecting.

I wish I would have taken a picture of the whole family, but with five kids it's hard to get everyone together.

I've been having more fun with Laurie Wisbrun's fabric line Pooches and Pickups. I love the way these turned out. I can't wait to see them on a couple of my precious little grandsons. I'll try to get pictures with them wearing them, but I'm making no promises.





1 comment:

  1. That all in one in so cute Mindy.

    Glad you had such a special day on Sunday. Baby Thumper looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete