About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

County Fair






















One of my favorite things about fall is the fair. We take our kids and grandkids and all head out together to ride rides, view exhibits, pet the barn animals, and eat greasy fair food.
This year was no exception. We have been talking about it for weeks and planning what competitions we would enter. My dad entered a painting, my mom entered a piece of needlework, my daughter entered some of her canning, some cinnamon rolls, and an apron, my grand daughter entered a tie dyed shirt, and I entered some of my canning as well. It was so much fun and so exciting when four generations came away with ribbons.

This is one of the highlights of my year, having the kids and their families together, and all of us enjoying the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Love it!!! I know the fair is exciting. We are going Thursday night!!!

    ReplyDelete