About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Just Call Me the Bag Lady

I've made several of these diaper bags for my daughter and daughter-in-law and a few close friends. 

 Recently, I've been asked to make some for a local shop. 

 I kept shrugging it off, for many reasons, but after being asked again I decided to give it a go.

I mean what can it hurt to try, right?

So I finally got four made and hauled them off to the shop.

I guess we'll see what happens.

I can't decide whether to go ahead and make more, or just wait and see how these do.

I'm a tad bit nervous about it all.

So which one is your favorite?  I'm a little partial to the one at the top, myself.

1 comment: