About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Imagination

In my opinion, imaginary play is the best!  I love to see children using their imagination.  I love it when they use their own, God given, thought process to imagine far away worlds and scenarios and bring them to life.  Of course, if you have a few props it helps.  

I came across this scene a while back, Scooter was riding through the Old West on none other than a trusty steed borrowed from one of her dolls.  She was decked out in an outfit borrowed from her sister, and headed for adventure.


Of course, her little brother wanted in on the action too.  He wrestled up his hat, and tried to wrangle her horse away, but wasn’t too successful. 

What sweet memories they are making.  I hope they make many more!


No comments:

Post a Comment