About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Saturday, July 10, 2010

I'm Back, but Then I've Been Here All Along


I am sorry I temporarily fall below the radar sometimes, but life gets busy and I can't accomplish everything, so some things, like blogging and housework, get left by the wayside. I won't try to catch you up on all that's going on around here, mainly 'cause I can't keep it straight myself. I will tell you this I've been enjoying the bounty of local produce, and that of my family, and the beauty of summer.

5 comments:

  1. Dear Mindy-you have a beautiful family! How do you do it all? Three little tykes and blogging! How do you do it all -do tell! I have one little one and can barely keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are three of my seven grandchildren so I don't have them all of the time. That really makes a difference. Needless to say, I have a hard enough time keeping up as it is. I blog when I can, and when I can't well...I sort of lapse like I did this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what? It's all good. It's summer time so don't worry about us. Most of us are off enjoying summer too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Mindy-you don't look like a grandma!!! I thought those were your babies! Your daughter has 6?? I know what you mean though (in a sense)...now that I have a baby, it seems like I get more done because I can't wait for the mood to strike, I have to use every spare moment to my advantage. And multi-task!thanks so much for sending me the e-mail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Soraya,

    Thank you so much. I was young when I got married and had my children, and my daughter married right after she graduated from high school and had her first child just one year later. She has four children, but they are all six years old and under. My first grand-child was born when I was forty-three, and I am forty-nine now. I have friends my age who had a child the year I had my first grandchild. My son had three children as well, so that gives me seven grand-kids in all. Oh, how blessed I am!!

    ReplyDelete