About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Generosity of the Nesting Place and DaySpring


Look at what I won!!! It is a really great memo board from DaySpring's Ever Grateful Collection. You can read all about this beautiful collection here on The Nester's gorgeous decorating blog Nesting Place which just happens to be one of my favorites! The Nester shows you how to do amazing things in your home at a rate that is extremely affordable. You really should go read her beautiful blog, and enjoy all of the wonderful photos of the creative projects she shares. I think you'll be very impressed. Let me know what you think.

I borrowed some of her photos to show you the detail of this lovely collection.
Here is the memo board.

I'll be leaving notes for my family, writing scripture I want to memorize, making to do list, and who knows what else on this beautiful board. Hopefully it will help me remember some of those things that sometimes slip my mind. (not that I'm getting old or anything)












Isn't the raised detail on this piece lovely?




















I really like the design on these don't you? I have a thing for dishes, and now I here's another set I'd love to own.


No comments:

Post a Comment