About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pack Rat, Diaper Bag, and More Babylove























I finally got a picture of the diaper bag I made uploaded, and of course I had to throw in a couple of pics of the new baby and 
Sweet Cheeks, his ever present shadow.  I sincerely think she kisses him 400 times a day, so sweet!























I've been spending a lot of time at my daughter's house lately, trying to be a little help with the new baby, the girls and the house.  She is so much more organized than I am.  I am such a pack rat!  It is so much easier to keep a house clean when every cabinet, dresser, closet, is not filled to the brim with things I no longer need, use, or even want.  So I'm on a ten day mission (baby steps) to get rid of ten things a day for ten days, after that we'll see I may keep going.  This is day three, and so far I've mainly weeded out clothing.  I'm excited.  This could be freeing, I'm not sure though.  In the past when I have finally let go and gotten rid of things I mysteriously needed that precise item the next week.  Such are the thoughts of a pack rat!


No comments:

Post a Comment