About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Cool Doll House Project






Okay if you have kids, hey even if you don't, you've got to check out this cool project I found on Amy Hanson's blog, Sweet Sweet Life. It looks like so much fun, and I know the kids will love it! She has a very nice tutorial, on the project here









 I may not be able to wait on the kids, I may have to make my own, you know, just to test it out and see if I think they can swing it (okay, and maybe so I can do one just the way I want.)  Aren't those Charlie and Lola dolls adorable?  She has another house in the tutorial with dolls that are based on the Borrowers.  You really need to check her blog out, there are lots of wonderful things there!

No comments:

Post a Comment