About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Friday, June 19, 2009

It's only June!



It is hot as blazes!  I can't believe it's only June, I can't imagine what August will bring, whew!!  The heat index has been over 100 for the past three days, and looks like more of the same.  It is good weather for sewing, I don't even feel like going out and watering the flowers.  

I spent most of the day with Scooter Pie, she is such a sweetie.  We had a great day, spent a very short time at the pool.  Even at 4:30 it was too hot to swim.  We had to run an errand and I stopped at a little yard sale and hit the jackpot.  I'll try to get pictures tomorrow, but I got some really nice vintage glass for a song, and I sing off key!

No comments:

Post a Comment