About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Friday, June 12, 2009

Good Things


The two oldest girls spent the night last night.  I woke up to the call of "Miiiiimmmmiiii" followed by snuggle time with Scooter, during which I answered at least 28 questions.  After taking them to Bible School I enjoyed a wonderful breakfast, cooked by my lovely daughter,  of whole wheat, blueberry pancakes with real butter and fresh maple syrup,  YUMMY!  This was followed by a trip to the fabric store, very nice.  

After the fabrics store I received a call saying company is coming Tuesday, oops! change of plans for the rest of the day, well the rest of the weekend actually.  I have to get in high gear and clean house!  I don't particularly like to clean house, but I've been complaining about needing to do it for weeks.  Now that  I have a reason I will probably actually get it done.  It is the one thing I do better under pressure.  One room down, all the rest to go, maybe I'll finish by Tuesday.  

After I finally sat down to dinner my daughter came by again and asked if I wanted to go to the local farmer's market, you know the one I didn't make it too last week.  It was after six so I wasn't sure they would still be set up, they were and I bought some really lovely produce.  It has been a nice day.




No comments:

Post a Comment