About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, December 8, 2011

I'm Not Going to Burst Her Bubble

This little six month old thinks she can read!

She looks at the picture, and then at the words, then she echos the sounds made as her great-grandmother reads to her.
Watching this was one of the funniest things I've seen. (She's checking to see if I'm watching her.)
I should have gotten out a video camera, but sometimes you just have to enjoy the moment and imprint the memory as best you can on your heart.
I am glad that I did at least get a few still shots to document a little bit.

1 comment:

  1. What a cutie. Maybe she CAN read but just cant talk yet to prove it. Child genius (and incredibly good looking too!)

    ReplyDelete