About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Monday, January 10, 2011

Lap Full of Love

I just had to share this picture of kissing cousins. Isn't it cute? There is always a rotating lap full of love around here. I love that each one of the kids loves their lap time with Mimi!

Things have been busy as usual around here. My dear heart and I just returned from a short hunting trip. He hunted, and I visited with a friend.

We enjoyed the ride up and back more than usual because I read the book "Freckles" out loud. It's an old book, but a beautiful, sweet story. If you love the outdoors and a little nostalgia I highly recommend it.

I brought back some vintage goodies, which I still haven't unpacked. Hopefully, I'll have some pictures to share later this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment