About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Visitors Galore





We had a very eventful week, with my husbands siblings down for several days, and some of their extended family in on Saturday. While they were down, my aunt, uncle, and cousin were visiting my parents as well. We enjoyed all of these visitors so much, but on Monday we had another visitor, an extremely evil stomach virus. Needless to say the rest of our time together with all of our family was altered. I should have tons of pictures, and I do, but not very many turned out that well, and after the uninvited guest showed up I stopped taking pictures altogether. So is one that maybe no one will kill me for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment