About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, November 19, 2009


Scooter spent the night last night.  She's such a cutie, and quite funny.  She was so excited about spending the night as soon as she got here she wanted to go to bed.  I think she must have thought that if she didn't go to bed someone would come and get her to go home.  I managed to keep her up to 7:45, but she kept saying she was ready for bed so I finally consented thinking she'd lay down for a little while and get back up, but she didn't, she went right to sleep.  Of course she was up very early bright-eyed and ready for the day.  

Her breakfast request was macaroni and cheese, which I happened to have left over in the fridge so that was easy!  We played inside and out, and ended our time together with a little baking project.  She helped me make a pineapple upside down cake.  I love baking with grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment