About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Sunday, August 19, 2012

More Sewing Soon


You would think by my scarcity of posting that I've not been up to anything the last two months, but actually in between rocking sweet, precious babies I have done a little sewing. I, hopefully, will have some nice pictures of some of that soon. The weather has not been real cooperative with lighting on my time frame. There have been moments of sun, but by the time I finally get things together to take a picture the rain is back. I've made two more diaper bags, and a local business is asking me to make some for their store. I might give that a go. I have also made dresses for the four older girls. I have some poorly lit pictures of some of them, but I'm holding out for something better. In the meantime I'll leave you with another sweet baby picture. I hope you all are having an amazing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment