About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Friday, June 24, 2011

A Few Spring Leftovers


Before this turned into the hottest June I remember we got to get outside a little bit and soak up the sunshine.




A little gardening and yard work wasn't so bad.





It was nice just to enjoy being outside.


Ever since they moved to the country my daughter's children have been fascinated with the clothes line.





So they found a cooperative tree and set up their own.




Even little Dino had to try his hand at it.




They washed their doll clothes in a bucket and hung them out to dry.

I just love to see them use their imagination and creativity like that.











See our sad little scarecrow? My son-in-law affectionately refers to him as the garden pothead. I'm going to try to remember to bring something for a better face and head next time I visit them.
















4 comments:

  1. Precious Pictures. Love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post!! You've captured a special day with such amazing photographs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mindy, thanks for popping by and leaving your lovely comment. I do love the photos you've captured here, such happy times and special memories watching your gorgeous family at play.

    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting the farm...I LOVE the clothesline! Mine is so saggy that the six year old can reach it. but perhaps I should be more deliberate...
    Blessings,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete