About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Double Take





















I've really enjoyed spending time with my sister-in-law, Luci, and yes, it's the same sister-in-law that I mentioned in the previous post.

We always come up with some type of crazy fun when we get together. This time after a six hour shopping trip, in one store, where we tried on every dress available, we ended up buying the same dress on purpose. We decided to wear them to her church today. We got a few funny looks, and some people laughed outright, knowing from our mischievous grins that we did it for a reaction. Aren't we goofy?

Proverbs 17:22

22A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones.


1 comment:

  1. Ha! I wish I could have seen y'all in person. Your hair looks cute! Her styling has improved over the years-lol!

    ReplyDelete