About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Procrastination

Okay, I'm coming to terms with the knowledge that I am a part-time blogger. I get so caught up living my life sometimes that I neglect to blog about it.

This time I really have been thinking about it, but can't put into words what I want to share so I've been doing what I'm really great at...procrastinating! I know, it's an ugly word, but I'm afraid it fits me well.

I went on an amazing mission trip to the Appalachian Mountains. There is so much I would like to share, but somehow it is just too much to express, either verbally or in writing. I took a journal and planned to write things each day, but in the evening when things quieted down I just couldn't express myself.

Hopefully soon the words will come and I can come back and share a little of the what I encountered and learned, but right now I still am processing it myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment