About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

Thankful List

Continuing my list of things I'm grateful for:

22. my health (I've had the flu this week, it sure has made me appreciate days of wellness.)

23. rainy days

24. cozy cover

25. gifts of food prepared for me

26. good books

27. people who listen

28. the color red (it makes me happy, what can I say?)

29. old friends

30. new friends

31. prayers

32. tea and honey

1 comment:

  1. Rainy days are something to be thankful for...not only do they make me appreciate the sunny days all the more, they have a certain beauty and peace to them all on their own :)

    Glad to here you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete