About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Lucy Don't Look!





Spoiler Alert:  Lucy Don't Look!  And don't get excited it isn't that great. (sorry)

I'm going to try to put the picture at the end of the post so Lucy won't see this before it arrives at her house if she peeks in here.  I tried really hard on this little valentine, but it just didn't work like I'd hoped.  

Of course, my machine being on the fritz made it difficult to correct the mistakes I'd made.  I would have taken it apart and started over or something, but that just wasn't an option.  I also wanted to make more, but, again, my machine......

I have a friend who gave me a machine she had, and I am so thankful.  She wasn't sure if it worked or not, but when I picked it up we turned it on and it ran, more than can be said for mine at the time.  

I took mine to one shop and the guy there said he couldn't fix it.  I did not think to ask him if he meant he couldn't fix it or it simply couldn't be fixed.  So I decided to take it somewhere else.  They haven't call yet, so the jury is still out.

Anyway, here is the valentine I made for Lucy from a tutorial on Sew Momma Sew's site.Dicad
aada-01

No comments:

Post a Comment