About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Resolutions, and I'm Not Kidding!


I haven't made New Year's resolutions in years, and I'm full of them this year.  I don't know why, but for some reason I feel like a fresh start.  I am a lot of things, organized is not one of them, but even this late in life, I still want to be, and I still hold out hope that it is relatively possible.  I am not attempting to become an order maniac. I just want to have a basic plan and follow it.  I won't bore you with all of the details, as a matter of fact I'm still working those out, but here is the short list:  


get up earlier
spend more time in prayer and Bible study
lose weight (yes, again)
plan menus and follow them
exercise 5 times a week
formulate a house keeping plan and follow it
keep a journal

I know that's a tall order, but like I said before I'm feeling ambitious this year.


1 comment: