About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Vintage Hi-Lo Camper

We have a new project going.  It is one my husband has been wanting for a long time.  We both love to camp, but he really prefers a camper to a tent, and honestly, when it gets hot outside I do too.

He found a 1961 hi-lo recently and brought it home.  It's extremely vintage for sure, but he's already started working on it, and we spent a recent getaway shopping to glamp it up when he gets through.

I'm looking forward to seeing what we can do with it.  So now here are the before pictures:










Apparently she has to be named and there has been quite a bit of discussion on that matter.  Right now we are leaning toward Tea-tiny, but the final decision will be made when we see how she turns out.

Hopefully, she will be looking a great deal better in the not so distant future.  I'd love to hear any ideas you might have on decorating or naming her. 

2 comments:

  1. I love this!!! It's in amazingly great condition for the age. I look forward to seeing the changes and improvements you guys make. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gwen, It is in pretty good shape. We are having fun with it.

      Delete