About Me

My photo
Wife, Mother, Mimi, lover of all things creative... sewing, embroidery, painting, collage... God and family are the most important things in my life.

Friday, October 29, 2010

Upcoming CSN Review





I’m excited about doing another review for CSN stores, they have ton’s of wonderful stuff. I can look for hours at all kinds of different things I would love to have, anything from an awesome pair of shoes or stylish handbag, to a classic dining room table, or Le Creuset cookware. Right now these are a few of the things I’m considering:



Laredo Women's Broken Spoke 13" Cowboy Boots in Burnished Red




I've always wanted a pair of red western boots.







Trademark Global Red Firefighter Wiggle Ride-on Car


Looks fun doesn't it?



















Household Essentials Sewing Center




Or what about one of these? You can iron on it and everything!







Or I still want these, and I know if I get them I'll find my missing pair of sewing scissors.



Mundial Classic Forged 8" Dressmaker Shears




With so much nice stuff to pick from I'm not sure what I'll choose. Stay tuned and I'll tell you all about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment